Sweap set up for admins
Administrator's guide to setting up your account
General account settings
The event tags - creation and usage
Create guest fields for your account
Adding deletion rules to automatically delete guest data
Set up templates
User roles and permissions
Default user roles in Sweap
Access rights and configuration of standard user roles
User permissions and their functions in Sweap
Setting up new users
Roles and permissions
API and publishing package function
Implementing the event overview page within your website
Implementing the event overview page in an IHK24 website
Import of distributors with EVA
Import groups and committees from EVA master data
Sweap app and devices for check-in
Set up domain and e-mail address
Getting started with Sweap - Basics
Event overview and dashboard
Basic structure of the event overview
The action field and its functions
The calendar view for your events
The event dashboard - overview
Create a new event
Using time zones in Sweap
Duplicate an event to use it as a template
The preview mode for creating e-mails or webpages
Using the correct image sizes
Create text with the HTML-Editor
Customize headlines and text with HTML
Linking emails and websites in Sweap
Support and data protection at Sweap
Data tracking with Sweap
Questions about security & data protection
Send your feedback about Sweap
Search and filter functions
The search function in Sweap
Using the filter function in Sweap
Timely filtering of acceptances and declines
Trainings, online webinars and updates
Create and manage contacts and guests
Create and manage contacts
Manage attributes for guests and divisions
Create and import guest information
Add guests to your list
The guest import with Excel
Edit guest information and change the status manually
The guest source: an indicator of success for your communication
Postal mail invitation and QR code
Setting up and sending e-mails
The guest salutation
Create guest salutation with our salutation assistent
Use your own salutation form in your e-mails
The email types and their use
The different types of email templates
The Email template LA LUNA
E-mail builder: creating e-mails
Configure emails - set up an invitation email
Call to Action Button withinin emails
Create mails more efficient with using the duplicating function
Insert links for virtual events into e-mails
Insert stock photos into emails
Send a test e-mail
Font types in emails
Troubleshooting for E-Mails
Opt in states and bounces
Reduce spam probability of e-mails
Display images correctly in my email
Delivery notification and bounces in the e-mail log
Basics for the successful delivery of e-mails
Tracking email opening rates
Important information about blocked e-mail addresses - status "mailjet: preblocked
Sending out e-mails
Registration pages & Virtual event platform pages
Virtual Event Platform
Creating websites with the website builder
Templates for your webpage
Contents and modules of a website
Texts, colours and design for the registration page
Registration settings and automatically closed registration
Embed your own font in Sweap
CSS & Java Scripts for website customisation
Header and footer within a website
Publish events on your own website
Font types in websites
Setting up the registration form
Configuration of a registration form
Add a checkbox with URL to the registration form
Show and hide form fields
Enter accompanying persons (registration form)
Integrations and modules for the Virtual Event Platform
Operate and monitor events with Sweap
Event status and the stages of your events
Postponing and cancellations of events
The confirmation status from guests
Sweap guestlist app and check-in
Table of Contents
Updated by Christian Schulz
The following instructions will help you to continue inviting your guests personally with pre-filled forms to series of events by e-mail. For this purpose we have created a few short videos which describe the procedure.
1. Step: Current number and export of the guest list
- Create all events
- Event for invitation ( (basic event containing all links)
- Event 1-n (for sending e-mails)
- Add a running number to your guest list.
- Import the distribution lists from event 1-n and generate the invitation codes for all guests.
- Export the distribution lists from events 1-n.
2. Step: Adding invitation codes to the original guest list
- Sort the exported distribution lists of events 1-n according to the running time. number in the same order as in the original distribution list.
- Insert new columns in the original distribution list, with "Invitation code event 1"; invitation code event 2" etc.
- Copy the invitation codes from the exported Event 1 mailing lists into the column "Invitation code Event 1" in the original mailing list.
- Repeat the process for all exported distributors.
- Save the original distribution list.
3. Step: Import of the original guest list
- Import the original distribution list into your invitation event and ensure that the appropriate fields are imported.
4. Step: Creating the individual link in the invitation
- described in this case, to the invitation e-mail.
- If necessary, deactivate the calendar sheet.
In our example we use the hyperlink function.*
- Add to your text of Event 1 the link to the website of Event 1, as well as the following placeholder shown in the video as link suffix. Replace the ID with the correct attribute ID.
- Save the whole thing and start a test by starting the e-mail sending assistant.
- Please test the created links in advance!