Sweap set up for admins
Administrator's guide to setting up your account
General account settings
The event tags - creation and usage
Create guest fields for your account
Adding deletion rules to automatically delete guest data
Set up templates
User roles and permissions
Permission sets - Default user roles in Sweap
Permissions and configuration of default permission sets
User permissions and their functions in Sweap
Setting up new users
Roles and permissions
API and publishing package function
Implementing the event overview page within your website
Implementing the event overview page in an IHK24 website
Use Sweap's Zapier integration
Import of distributors with EVA
Import groups and committees from EVA master data
Sweap app and devices for check-in
Set up domain and e-mail address
Getting started with Sweap - Basics
Event overview and dashboard
Basic structure of the event overview
The action field and its functions
The calendar view for your events
The event dashboard - overview
Create a new event
Using time zones in Sweap
Duplicate an event to use it as a template
The preview mode for creating e-mails or webpages
Using the correct image sizes
Create text with the HTML-Editor
Use placeholders in Sweap
Customize headlines and text with HTML
Linking emails and websites in Sweap
Support and data protection at Sweap
Data tracking with Sweap
Questions about security & data protection
Increasing security - introduction of Keycloak
Session limits - session limitation
Send your feedback about Sweap
Search and filter functions
The search function in Sweap
Using the filter function in Sweap
Last Update and Last Reply of your guests
Trainings, online webinars and updates
Create and manage contacts and guests
Create, import and export guest information
Add guests to your list
The guest import with Excel
Edit guest information and change the status manually
The guest source: an indicator of success for your communication
Export your guestlist
Create and manage contacts
Manage attributes for guests and divisions
Postal mail invitation and QR code
Setting up and sending e-mails
The guest salutation
Create guest salutation with our salutation assistent
Use your own salutation form in your e-mails
The email types and their use
The different types of email templates
The Email template LA LUNA
E-mail builder: creating e-mails
Configure emails - set up an invitation email
Call to Action Button withinin emails
Create mails more efficient with using the duplicating function
Insert links for virtual events into e-mails
Insert stock photos into emails
Send a test e-mail
Font types in emails
Troubleshooting for E-Mails
Opt-In states and bounces
Reduce spam probability of e-mails
Display images correctly in my email
Delivery notification and bounces in the e-mail log
Basics for the successful delivery of e-mails
Tracking email opening rates
Important information about blocked e-mail addresses - status "mailjet: preblocked
Sending out e-mails
Registration pages & Virtual event platform pages
Registration page basics
Registration page - using the Website Builder
Registration page - using the websitze wizard
Templates for your webpage
Contents and modules of a registration page
Texts, colours and design for the registration page
Settings to close the registration page - Website Wizard
Registration options settings within the Website Wizard
Embed your own font in Sweap
CSS & Java Scripts for website customisation
Header and footer within a website
Publish events on your own website
Font types in websites
Setting up the registration form
Configuration of a registration form
Add a checkbox with URL to the registration form
Show and hide form fields
Enter accompanying persons (registration form)
Virtual Event Platform
Integrations and modules for the Virtual Event Platform
Operate and monitor events with Sweap
Event status and the stages of your events
Postponing and cancellations of events
The confirmation status from guests
Event Insights - The key figures of your event
Sweap guestlist app and check-in
Table of Contents
Updated by Jonas Kurzweg
Connect Wonder to Sweap's Virtual Event Platform to organize networking sessions. Your participants can move around Wonder in a virtual room and talk to each other.
Why you should connect Wonder
Wonder is a platform where groups can come together virtually in a natural and stimulating way.
As larger groups come together, they constantly move and form multiple smaller groups. This enables:
- The building of connections in a more intimate setting.
- The emergence of group dynamics.
- The ease of getting to know new people.
Before the start
Before you get started, you should consider the following tips.
This integration requires the creation of a free room on Wonder.
How it works
First you need to log in to Wonder and set up your room. After you create your room, you can copy the link to the room and paste it into Sweap in the Wonder module.
To use Wonder, your attendees will need to access your event through a desktop browser. Each attendee must give permission to use the camera and microphone when they start Wonder. Then, all your attendees have to do is enter their name and the networking begins.
- Open your Wonder-Space.
- Copy the URL of your Wonder-Space. You can do this directly from the browser window. Or click on the icon in the room at the bottom left.
- Open your event in Sweap and click on "Websites".
- Open the Virtual Event Platform on which you want to embed Wonder. If you haven't created a Virtual Event Platform yet, create it first.
- In the configuration of the platform, the Wonder module is located on the left side. Scroll down and click on the Wonder module.
- Check the box "Activate Wonder.me module."
- Paste the link you copied in step 2 into the "iframe link from Wonder" box and click "Save".
That's it! Now your Wonder Room is connected to your Virtual Event Platform.
Wonder Tips & Tricks
Wonder will make your event unforgettable. Here are some tips to keep in mind when using Wonder:
When to use Wonder
Wonder is wonderful for encouraging interaction between your participants.
Use case examples:
- Networking Sessions
- Online parties
- Job fairs or similar Formats
At what time you should use Wonder
Wonder encourages engagement from your guests because it converts passive viewers into active participants.
That's why Wonder is particularly well suited:
- Before the start of the event. Attendees who arrive early spend their time waiting. By networking on Wonder, they can get value before the start. The important thing here is to make your attendees aware of the start of the event just before it starts. This is easily done via Wonder's broadcast feature!
- Between presentations. Studies show that people's concentration span decreases significantly after 45 minutes. Therefore, you should make sure that your event is varied and sets new stimuli. Wonder is very well suited for this. Participants can use it to discuss content after presentations. Tip: Invite your speakers to Wonder, who can then answer questions in a personal exchange.
- After your event. After your event, you can wrap up your event with an open-ended networking session on Wonder.
One of the many advantages of Wonder is that it is highly customizable to your brand & event.
- Icebreaker: You can ask an Icebreaker question to get your guests talking.
- Wallpaper: The background of your Wonder Room can be customized to your liking. You can either choose an image from the gallery or upload your own image.
- Areas: You can create areas where your guests can talk about different topics. Example: If you are organizing an event about cooking recipes, you can create areas for vegan, vegetarian and meat recipes.